- Our main businesses and affairs
- Transportation, exhibition, packing, safekeeping and restoration of artworks
- Related business of transportation, exhibition, packing, safekeeping and restoration of artworks
- Employment/labor/human resource management affairs
- Accounting affairs
- We properly obtain, use, and provide personal information. When obtaining and using personal information, we shall specify its use purposes and shall not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary for achieving the specified use purposes (unintended use). We take proper control measures for the prevention of unintended use.
- By taking necessary and proper security control measures, we endeavor to prevent or remedy unauthorized access to personal information, thefts and loss by improperly taking out, destruction, falsification, leakage, loss or damage, violation of related laws, collapse of economic trust, and influence on an individual concerned.
- We observe laws related to personal information, related guidelines established by the government, and other related rules (including the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in the Administrative Procedure and the Guideline for Properly Handling Specific Personal Information) and keep these documents up-to-date.
- We respond promptly and properly to complaints and inquiries on personal information or specific personal information.
- We establish a privacy management system to take operation, inspection, correction, and prevention measures for continuous improvement.
Date of Enactment： September 1, 2017
TERRADA ART ASSIST Co., Ltd.
CEO Yasuyuki Korekawa
Yasuhiro Ihara, Chief Privacy Officer, TERRADA ART ASSIST Co., Ltd.